— I’m fine.
And I actually feel, process, and produce emotion.
— what happened this time, Anthony?
//Ego, I just wanted you to know, following you put me up to this many blogs.
Pantherophis obsoletus lindheimeri
I want a blizzard morph so bad </3
// at the return of one of my partners, i’m considering dragging tess back from the grave — ooor whatever the tesseract equivalent of a grave is. that said, she may be a lot more AU now with the new MCU stuff out, as there’s a lot of her character that i think just ended up growing a different direction. so i’d be hesitant to call her canon. she is what she is… which is what i have to figure out how to get back, if anyone else is interested.
so anyone interested in playing with tess again please lemme know :3 keep in mind i will most likely be slow and possibly selective as i continue job hunting sobs
Long Time Gone Sentence Memes
- "I thought you were dead."
- "So what’ve you been doing since you left?"
- "Did you even think about calling?"
- "But I went to your funeral!"
- "What happened to you?"
- "I’ve thought about you every day since."
- "So I left, what’s the big deal?"
- "I tried to call you."
- "Did you ever get that postcard I sent?"
- "Have you told anyone?"
- "So you disappear off the face of the earth and then you come back and just expect to pick up exactly where we left off?"
- "I came back for you."
- "Did it ever occur to you that I might’ve moved on?"
- "Well maybe I don’t want to see you again."
- "I thought I’d never see you again."
- "I left you a billion voicemails."
- "Don’t ever do that again."
// [peeks back in]